Friday, January 19, 2018

So About Last Night

Last night I got off my lazy butt and went to an art show with my hot buddy Tedd!
How do I reconcile wanting to be an Oprah, a Madonna, with one night at an art show being the highlight of my week?
I ask God, I ask my higher power what is going on, and the high power tells me I am still healing from a lot of trauma. To be ambitious as a trained buddhist... it's a struggle.






The art was inspiration. This woman Alexa Meade has been working on her craft for years and has come up with something spectacular. She paints real life to make it look like a painting.

It's humbling to see pure genuine talent and perseverance. It helps me reflect and ask myself, what talents have I been suppressing and what am I expecting of life if I'm not putting the effort and energy in? I shouldn't expect anything. Writing an blogging are my passion so I will continue that.
Please comment!

Peace out!
Asya







No comments:

Post a Comment