Friday, January 19, 2018

ACUPUNCTURE

I went to an acupuncturist today and she said that I need to eat more, that I'm anemic. I need to eat more and exercise more. So I went to Tribal Cafe in downtown and got a nutrient dense smoothie. Drank it up. Then ate some of the thai veggie bowl from there, I want to save some for after class.

YOGA!
I looked for a yoga class at yoga works and found one my friend Sara is teaching.  She is a devoted yogi and I'm looking forward to her class tonight.

WANTING
Wanting to adult - I want to have a career that I get good money for. I've been playing with the higher power concept  - that Higher Intelligence has a plan for me and I need just to follow it. TO listen for guidance and follow the guidance. How do I listen? I feel for the tingles along the sides of my head that turn into a smile on my face fill my wellbeing - like the satisfaction of good sex. I wonder if the sex part of the brain is super connected to religious part of the brain. I bet it is. /so I feel for all that and listen to what the next steps are for me. Like tonight - take it mellow- don't get too much in my new roommate's way. Go to a yoga class. Sara will probably be busy after. Come home and rest up for the Women's March tomorrow in Downtown. Seek opportunities for writing and improv but don't believe in the impossible. Don't believe in Religion, realize human are animals too. Blog. Blog and take the power, piece by piece into my own hands - power is satisfying - take steps away from believing in the "Good parent" because my parents weren't so good at parentings and into the self empowerment.

RICO:
Sweet loving dog of mine.



PEACE OUT!
Asya

No comments:

Post a Comment