Saturday, April 15, 2017

My experience in polyamory

What happens when you meet a polyamorous guy who is charming and communicative - then invites you to a gathering called "Infinite Love Gathering" near your house in LA?
Well this is some of my story:
He wanted me there because his date for the night had a six month relationship with the person running the gathering.
The person running the gathering is over 50 years old.
His wife is 40 years old.
They  married when she was 17.
They have four children.
They used to be orthodox jews in florida for fifteen years before moving to Seattle under what I assume is the guy's midlife crisis.
In Seattle the husband convinces his wife to let him date other women.
They are now "polyamorous"
This is what continues to follow:
The husband weens off his job as a chiropractor while the wife goes to a three year university as a sex coach.

They move to Los Angeles.
The wife dates a wounded man who is also her client. He pays her but she calls him "Boyfriend"
This is how the family now makes their money.

This is the man I dated before coming to puerto rico.

I was at some of his gatherings and I met with a guy in san francisco who was at the gather. I was sitting right behind the husband introduced as his girlfriend but this new guy didn't even see I was there.

I didn't realize I was being controlled.

I don't know much about the husband,
He keeps a lot secret.
Now her runs this gathering with lots of participants.

I let him into my body day after day.
I saw his kids suffering.
I saw his wife who didn't know english before she met him.
It's like he's re-training horses.

This is part of my experience in polyamory.

The thing is I had no idea how I was being controlled.

It frightened me.

It frightens me now.









No comments:

Post a Comment