Sunday, April 23, 2017

I found a true buddy! or two, or three.

For Ayurveda! Which is synonymous to health for me. Through lots of winding roads in my life searching for what health is including being too close to cultish thing - I'm finding a sense of kindness and community  when community is farm based on hard won lessons.

Jennifer (Jey Ma Tulasi) embraced my new doggy with so much care and wisdom.  She and Mel are kindly grounding me into Puerto Rican life. Gracias!




Group stick talking circle stating in spanish. It was a relief for me actually to not fully understand the language - to feel the space of language and vibration which is an origin of word. Jennifer and others kindly translated what was essential about my words. (having spent sic of months of my life at nineteen years old in a yoga retreat center where the inspiration there was a silent monk - I re-appreciated the sense of tuning to the larger world - this time with more wisdom. We human are but a small part of the cosmos and I felt a 360 degree balance.



my attempt at a 360 photo with this camera I'm borrowing



Support for sharing innocent vulnerability and intentions for this ayurvedic cooking class hosted by Julie at The farm



Interspecies inclusivity <3


Life essentials like sleep


More life essentials like balanced eating



All in all - "Health is wealth"

What is the true love I found?
1. Basic survival
2. human friendship is happiness

now I am home integrating what I learned.

It takes community for everything so to keep this farm going (that offers a gentle platofrm for workshops) please donate to:
https://www.facebook.com/FincaPajuil/

Gracias.
Namaste.

In the comments below i'd love for yu to share: what gives you pleasure as a woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment