Wednesday, March 29, 2017

In the morning I prayed

The earth has spun her back to the sun and I am laying in my hammock glancing at crystalline stars. Being rocked gently by whatever forces of the wind, earth, gravity, atmosphere, and planetary movements. This rocking has turned my $15 hammock priceless.
This rocking also reminds me how fortunate I am.
My jealous-worthy apartment. I get kissed by: warmth in the evening, moon-glow, and the reliable ocean sounds. These sounds. These sounds encourage me to listen to my own voice and remember that the ways I was shut down based on circumstances not of my solely personal fault but larger faults- are not going to help me in my current life. Island life is rocking me to wake up and find my voice.
I'm going to start snoring so I can hear my voice all night.
Grunting (which is snoring) is very necessary to get in touch with, I believe, when one has spent ages 10 to 20 in a Los Angeles suburb. Especially is this person has moved to a tropical island.

This morning I woke from terrible dreams that reminded me that I have work to do on myself.
I walked to the sand hole that was dug for me several days ago. I covered myself with mineralized sand, and observed my thoughts in this very earthy position. I have balancing work to do! Balancing the suburb life I've experienced of cement, marketplace items, and lots of headiness, goal-fulness, book-smarts... with what I am now learning to be even more important to me which is ease of the heart, ease with my nature, ease with the larger beautiful nature of universe...
It's a joy to have this opportunity to be with myself in this way.
I am joyfully experiencing the bliss of eating right...
I find it's not a game, it's a very visceral experience of self love and deep empowerment in realizing I prefer eating with my own energies and connecting to a personal and community sense of cycling of nourishment - rather than a restaurant.

More to come.

Peace.

Asya

my front yard (almost)

No comments:

Post a Comment