Friday, September 23, 2016

Healing with foods

I was reading my lesson about foods in my course manual from the "Ayurvedic College for Wellbeing" and  I am upon some issues. I journaled about them and feel refreshed and renewed.

I feel grateful for my family. I feel grateful to be able to look within and see what was blocking me from being able to read the lesson fully and correctly. I felt such and emotional attachment reading about foods that I should be eating after just eating breakfast. I feel excited to be on the path of being a healer. I feel lucky that I can do this in cycles!

I am excited to connect with likeminded healers. Those who see food as medicine are my kind of people! As I was reading in the manual this morning for the indications of food, I am hungry again!

<3

here is a photograph from some ocean gifts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment